Seeking Reproductive Mental Health Specialists
The Postpartum Wellness Center/Boulder is a multidisciplinary mental health and wellness center founded by Kate Kripke, LCSW; and our team currently consists of psychotherapists, a reproductive psychiatrist, graduate-level therapy interns, and collaborators in acupuncture, naturopathic medicine, lactation, PT, OT, and infant/child sleep. The PWC/B serves individuals, couples, and families across the reproductive health spectrum, into early family life, and with a predominate focus on perinatal and maternal mental health.
We are looking to invite an additional psychotherapist into our practice.
The ideal candidates:
• Are committed to Reproductive Mental Health and/or Infant/Child Mental Health and/or Couples Therapy, and comes with specialty training in these fields
• Provide ethical care with high integrity by honoring his/her strengths and seeking collaboration & support from colleagues when necessary
• Are committed to on-going professional development in evidence-based and best-practice care
• Work independently to provide clients with an exceptional therapy experience by representing the PWC/B through excellent judgment and professional conduct at all times
• Are enthusiastic about participating in a wellness community with a commitment to collaborative client care
• Graduate level education in social work, counseling, or psychology
• Licensed as an LCSW, LPC, PhD, PsyD, or LMFT
• Has worked in field for a minimum of 2 years
• Possesses own professional liability insurance
• Has some amount of formal training in perinatal mental health, or is willing to undergo training in an effort to move towards a certification process via Postpartum Support International
This Clinician will come into the PWC/B as an Independent Contractor. All overhead fees will be provided by the PWCB.
Application Process: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.