Pelvic Floor PT
The Postpartum Wellness Center/Boulder is a multidisciplinary mental health and wellness center founded by Kate Kripke, LCSW; and our team currently consists of four psychotherapists, a reproductive psychiatrist, graduate-level therapy interns, and collaborators in acupuncture, naturopathic medicine, lactation, and infant/child sleep. The PWC/B serves individuals, couples, and families across the reproductive health spectrum, into early family life, and with a predominate focus on perinatal and maternal mental health.
We are looking to invite a specialist in Pelvic Floor PT into our practice.
· Is committed to Reproductive health
· Provides ethical and best practice care with high integrity and seeks support from colleagues when necessary
· Works with excellent judgment and professional conduct at all times
· Is interested in participating in a wellness community with a commitment to collaborative client care
· Physical Therapist with excellent training in pelvic floor PT
· Colorado Licensure
· Possess own professional liability insurance
· Must have your own business entity, for example either LLC or S-Corp status (preferred), or willingness to set this up
· This provider will join the PWCB as a partner but will manage own business logistics. Subletting space and paying annual marketing fee is necessary.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-586-564