• Craving community?
• Feeling isolated and alone from being home with your kiddos?
• A working mom who wishes that Mom/Baby groups ran on the weekends so you could attend?
• A mom of multiples who needs support with your new baby?
• Have questions about sleep, feeding your baby, your baby’s development, and relationships after baby, or sex after having a baby?
• Find yourself wondering if it is normal to feel so sad, angry, alone, confused, or out of control since you had your kiddo?
• Feel fabulous and just want some mama friends without having to do the awkward “please be my mom-friend” dance that you do sometimes at the park.
Whatever your reasons, the Postpartum Wellness Center of Boulder is pleased to announce it will be holding a weekly group, every Saturday. Come as you are. Bring your stories and need for connection. Bring your questions, frustrations, triumphs and failures. Bring your baby, bottles, breasts or pumps. This is a mom/baby support group for moms with babies, birth to crawling. Lead by Julie Ciecior, a therapist specializing in maternal mental health. Julie has training in perinatal mood disorders, and years of experience running groups. Julie welcomes moms of all parenting styles, socioeconomic backgrounds, sexual and gender orientations, religions, and race.
When: Saturdays 9:30am-11:00am
Where: The Postpartum Wellness Center of Boulder 2300 Canyon Blvd. Suite 5 Boulder, CO, 80303
Who: Julie Ciecior, LPC, NCC Expect: Support, community, laughter, mindfulness, and a safe space
Cost: A $5-10 dollar donation is requested but not mandatory. Please, do not let it stop you from attending. Contact: Julie Ciecior for questions, concerns or more information. Julie@pwcboulder.com 720.506.3020