Clinical Team / Partner Opportunities
The Postpartum Wellness Center/Boulder is a multidisciplinary mental health and wellness center founded by Kate Kripke, LCSW; and our team currently consists of three psychotherapists, a reproductive psychiatrist, graduate-level therapy interns, and collaborators in acupuncture, naturopathic medicine, lactation, PT, and infant/child sleep. The PWC/B serves individuals, couples, and families across the reproductive health spectrum, into early family life, and with a predominate focus on perinatal and maternal mental health.
We are looking to invite several additional psychotherapists into our practice.
· Is committed to Reproductive Mental Health and/or Infant/Child Mental Health and/or Couples Therapy, and comes with specialty training in these fields
· Provides ethical care with high integrity by honoring your strengths and seeking collaboration & support from colleagues when necessary
· Is committed to on-going professional development in evidence-based and best-practice care
· Works independently to provide clients with an exceptional therapy experience by representing the PWC/B through excellent judgment and professional conduct at all times
· Is interested in participating in a wellness community with a commitment to collaborative client care
· LCSW, LPC, PhD
· Colorado Licensure
· Possess own professional liability insurance
This Clinician will come into the PWC/B as an Independent Contractor. All overhead fees will be provided by the PWCB.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-586-564
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!!!